Covid-19 Update: We are currently closed until further notice.
7/1/ 2021 – Location Update:
– We have relocated to Spokane, WA and are no longer serving the Seattle, WA area.
Why Choose Lotus Electrolysis
- We offer electrolysis, permanent hair removal services, to men, women, and young adults in a private, relaxed environment. We are conveniently located in the Wallingford area of north Seattle near Fremont, Queen Anne, Greenwood, Phinney, Green Lake, and the University District.
- Electrolysis has been the ONLY FDA approved permanent method for removal of unwanted hair for over 130 years!
- Chandra is a Certified Electrologist (CE) and has earned 345 hours of advanced training from the River Rock Institute in Wisconsin, and another 100 hours of advanced training in Seattle, WA.
- She is also a nationally certified (CPE or Certified Professional Electrologist) and seeks continuing educational opportunities to ensure our clients’ comfort and effective electrolysis treatment choices. She has been trained as an Esthetician and holds two bachelor degrees.
As of May 2019, we have updated our Electrolysis machine to a premium model, Clareblend Elegance Plus. This model is more comfortable, efficient, and faster. Most importantly, it will allow our clients to have a better electrolysis experience.
We still also offer the Apilus machine and use the machine that will deliver the best results.
- We offer electrolysis treatments by appointment to accommodate your schedule. Please call ahead to schedule an electrolysis appointment or consultation.
- We accept checks, cash, paypal and credit or debit cards processed with square.
- Paypal, Credit and Debit cards are charged an additional 3.5% processing fee.
- We are pleased to offer electrolysis services for both face and body work. We really can permanently remove hair from just about anywhere.
Lotus electrolysis is one of the best, if not the best, place in the seattle area. I've been getting electrolysis done for about 3 years and recently moved to the area. I visited about 3 electrologists in the greater Seattle area and had poor experiences with all three of them before finding Lotus! (Message me if you want the info of the other 3 people.) I had breakouts, it was very painful, and my skin stayed red for a long time after.
At Lotus, the treatment involves minimal pain and redness afterwards- much more in line with treatments I had been receiving for years before moving here! I never get breakouts and the atmosphere is relaxing. Bonus- she actually has availability, unlike most of the electrologists in the area. Only downside is she doesn't take credit card and doesn't work weekends but those are no big deals for a great electrologist!!
I've been seeing Chandra for facial hair removal for a few months now (I think I've had 12 sessions). I have a *lot* of facial hair, so this is not a simple process! I have nothing but good things to say about Chandra and her practice. Let's see:
- The pain is not that bad at all. I tried IPL before, and it was a disaster -- tons of pain and poor results. In comparison, I can barely feel the pain of electrolysis at all. The tweezing step is actually slightly more painful than the electric part. I think this is partly due to the machine (an Apilus Senior or Plus, I think?), and partly due to Chandra's excellent technique. Also, Chandra applies lidocaine gel to the sensitive parts of my face before working, at no extra charge. (My old IPL place wanted to charge $60 for a tube.)
- The pricing is exceptionally fair. It's $60 for 60 minutes of actual electrolysis time, and she frequently runs a bit long (which is fine -- free extra time!). She also gives a 10% discount for paying for 10 sessions in advance.
- I really appreciate that Chandra never calls attention to my gender presentation. I'm sure that most people who work in this field have a lot of transgender clients, but it's still a good thing to note.
- Chandra is very flexible about scheduling; she has lots of afternoon/evening times available. She even did a session for me an hour after getting back from the airport!
I couldn't be more pleased with Chandra, and I'll definitely be coming back here until every last facial hair of mine is gone. 🙂