***We are currently accepting new clients.***
If you are a new or existing client, please make a booking through our booking calendar.
Why Choose Lotus Electrolysis
- We offer electrolysis, permanent hair removal services, to men, women, and young adults in a private, relaxed environment. We are conveniently located in the Wallingford area of north Seattle near Fremont, Queen Anne, Greenwood, Phinney, Green Lake, and the University District.
- Electrolysis has been the ONLY FDA approved permanent method for removal of unwanted hair for over 130 years!
- Chandra is a Certified Electrologist (CE) and has earned 345 hours of advanced training from the River Rock Institute in Wisconsin, and another 100 hours of advanced training in Seattle, WA.
- She is also a nationally certified (CPE or Certified Professional Electrologist) and seeks continuing educational opportunities to ensure our clients’ comfort and effective electrolysis treatment choices. She has been trained as an Esthetician and holds two bachelor degrees.
As of November 2015, we have updated our Electrolysis machine to a premium model, Apilus Platinum Pure. This model is more comfortable, efficient, and faster. Most importantly, it will allow our clients to have a better electrolysis experience.
“With the energy concentration of the Apilus Platinum Pure, it is possible to obtain results much more rapidly than with any other epilator currently on the market.”
- We offer electrolysis treatments by appointment to accommodate your schedule. Please call ahead to schedule an electrolysis appointment or consultation.
- We only accept personal checks and cash. We do not accept credit or debit cards.
- We are pleased to offer electrolysis services for both face and body work. We really can permanently remove hair from just about anywhere.
- Call for your complimentary electrolysis consultation with Chandra today!
Read Lindsay D.‘s review of Lotus Electrolysis on YelpRead Linds S.‘s review of Lotus Electrolysis on YelpRead Aleks C.‘s review of Lotus Electrolysis on YelpRead Melissa K.‘s review of Lotus Electrolysis on Yelp