During your complimentary consultation your board certified electrologist will be sure to:
- Take your personal contact information.
- Take your personal medical history to assess your hair growth issues including information about what you have done for hair removal in the past.
- Explain how electrolysis works with the hair anatomy and growth cycles to permanently eliminate unwanted hair.
- Explain the types of electrology we utilize: thermolysis, the blend, and galvanic.
- Examine your skin assessing it for contraindications and condition.
- Recommend a safe and effective treatment plan and appointment schedule that allows you to gain the maximum results in a minimum of time.
- Offer you a sample treatment so you can see how comfortable electrolysis can be and to assess how your skin reacts to electrolysis. If time allows you may move into a treatment and get started right away!